The desire to play a progressive part in shaping the countryside lies at the heart of what we offer at Ogilvy Chalmers.
We aim to shape the countryside by bringing about positive, lasting change in rural communities across East Lothian, Midlothian and the Borders. Our team of property professionals lets and sells properties, injects new life into old buildings, creates rural enterprises, and encourages wildlife:
• Creating homes, estates, commercial properties and landscapes of beauty.
• Supporting a thriving rural economy for businesses and lifestyles.
• Nurturing diversity, natural habitats and local communities.
Ogilvy Chalmers has been providing a full range of rural property services since 1966:
• Our multi-discipline team combines the expertise of estate agents, letting agents, land agents and architects.
• We blend modern property solutions with good, old-fashioned professionalism.
We provide local knowledge and professional, integrated and friendly property service from Haddington High Street in the heart of East Lothian.