Legal Surveys

Do you need a deed plan prepared for buying or selling land, or for land exchange (‘deed of excambion’)?

Perhaps you are in a boundary dispute with your neighbour and would like someone independent to look at the title deeds and to plot accurately the correct boundary on site? Do you need a building condition survey?

Ogilvy Chalmers work with a large number of solicitors and estate agents across Edinburgh and the Lothians to provide architectural support for legal matters.

We have experience of dealing with boundary disputes, working either for one party or independently for both parties.

Case Studies